Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ZDRASTVUYTYE!

No, that's not gibberish or IM talk, that's hello in Russian! (from what Sherylee have told me atleast.)
And since this is a post about 5TM batch 08 & 09, I shall finally post some updates about us, or one of our residents, at least.


As some or more likely all of you have known, Sherylee Anne Thiophine or more known as Shelly The Crap Crab, Shelly, Annie or many other nicknames, is going to Moscow to study medics. She is going to pursue her dream of being a cardiac surgeon and we, the admins and writers wish her luck and want to give her our best wishes and advice! :]]

==================
By Sero:


So anyway, Sherylee..what can I say about you? You're one of the easiest person to get along with..once you minor your short temper and extreme passion in doing everything with a burning passion that is. Haha. And you know I was joking about that, though you do have a tad bit of a temper. x]
And once I read Risha's post about first impressions, I kinda sorta remembered how we first met. It was in form 3, assigned to the same class..one day we were sitting at the assembly hall and you were in front of me, I was fidgeting with my book that I pasted photos/music quotes and you took interest in it, turns out we had a lot in common...and we clicked! Then we got closer as we both love football, the game, not the players you shallow people. -.- And also I ended up introducing you to a lot of bands, I guess I wasn't really a good influence cause you nearly turned out to be as much of a music junkie as me. haha
But anyway, one of the most important memory I have of our friendship was when you were there when my dad passed away. I totally had a stupid breakdown at school once and you were there, and we went back together..knowing that one of my closest friends was there for me made a whole lot of difference.
So I just want to say thank you, for being there, for trusting me and for being my friend. :]]

1. It's cold there, keep warm. We don't want you returning as Ice Women, the female version of Bobby from X-Men.
2. The guys there are total douche, learn some martial arts, apply S.I.N.G, like the Miss Congeniality movie.:D
3. Eat, don't be picky, you're freaking skinny, you'll freeze to the bone if you don't.
4. Remember BM, don't forget it, use it on YM or FB with us.
5. Pick up some Russian cursings so you can teach me.
6. If you're bored, go on youtube, look for stupid and funny kpop vids.
7. Always wash the car you're traveling in, because it is a criminal offense to drive around in a dirty car in Russia. We don't want you to be a doctor with any criminal records!
8. Get ready to celebrate two Christmases as Russian celebrate Christmas twice a year, December 25 and January 7th. So I guess that'll be twice as merry and jolly. haha
9. There will not be a day that I won't somehow be reminded of you and think and pray for you.
10. Remember all your friends back home. We'll miss you dearly.


So never try or want to fit into any box, just be yourself, because you are amazing and beautiful, my dear friend. :]

==================

By Timah:

1. First things first, I'm gonna say that I'm happy that you're one step closer to your dreams, I'm proud to be your friend! ^^

2. I searched on Google and this is what I got:
"A Russians is often compared with a bear, a big clumsy beast calmly lying in its lair and sucking its paw. But if you harass it or, God forbid, step on its paw, you can't save yourself, if only you are an excellent 'runner-away'. "
Kinda reminding me of myself, haha!
3. Can I come over and see you when I have the money??
4. Strengthen your heart when you come across obstacles or your dreams will be crushed away by this cruel world.
5. I googled and found this amazing site, it'd be useful I guess..
http://www.youswear.com/index.asp?language=Russian
6. I guess you're now accustomed to big and tall people since you always hang around me, haha!
7. I really wish your dreams will come true because the Sherylee that I know is a very hardworking person and she deserves to be blessed with success in life!!

(nakama means friends in Japanese)

Мы будем друзьями навсегда Sherylee!
That is my promise to you!


==================

By Bella:
1. Never never EVEEEEER forget this name : Syazwani Billah
2. In case u fall in love with a guy, swear to GOD that ,that boy must be hot
3. I know you must be in tears when you read this blog since damn hell you missing us. But please don't. not cool la Sherylee. it's not you. We're happy as long as you happy
4. Don't try to view our page when we're not online. You will be terribly in upset. So don't
5. Sherylee, Sherylee, my dear Sherylee. I want to belly dance with you again. You're my partner, remember that!

==================
By Nado:

Shelly , this might be the only letter (that's what I called it ha-ha) that I wrote for you , but yeah I promise I'll write more for you after this haha even though writing letter nowadays is quite LAME but who cares aiteee ? la-la-la XD

Firstly, Shelly ! I'm so so so gonna miss you babe , please don't go .
HAHA never gonna happen kan ? Hi-hi kidding , anyway congratulation baby for your offer ! I'm happy for you (:

Anyway this is for you :
When we were form 2 , when you decided that you gonna change class , I was so freaaaaking happy that I'm gonna get a new friend and yeah it was you hee (: Remember you were the first person that came to me for a desk partner in 2M2 ? Haha happy moments back then , really . Yeah and we sat together but not for long . Then Farah came and sat beside me and you had to sit at the back of the class , seriously I'm sorry for that . I felt really guilty but still I had no guts to tell you that I'm sorry , and now since I have the oppurtunity I wanna say that I'm really sorry for that . Really , since you changed place , I always asked you bout do you mind changing place with Farah and everytime I asked you the question , the answers were still the same "I don't mind la Nadia " and then you smiled . You got such a wonderful heart and now that you're leaving , I'm gonna miss you more than I miss Fatimah (haha guraw je ni tau Timah,ulangan gurauan sahaja hihi) like crazy bebeeehh ! No more your laughter and no more your smile but sure thing we'll get connected with FB and YM and blablabla kan ? Heeeee Shelly , I love you forevaaaah and all the best of luck okay ? Fighting shelly ! Study well there and I know you gonna do amaaaaazing and baby don't you dare to give up cause I'm gonna kiss you non stop then , ha-ha . Take care love ! <333




==================

By : Risha Nazneen


Now , it's my turn to talk . Hello Sherylee ! How are you ? I'm fine thank you . Well , I don't know how to start this off since I don't really like farewell messages . Anyway , anyhow , I guess I still have to write one .

Let's just start with my first impression of you . The first time I met you was when we were Form 1 and you were in 1 Music 1 . You were an athlete . BLUE HOUSE athlete . You were great at high jump at that time (HAHA , I don't mean that you are not good at it now but you always said "Wahhh! My butt dah besar and now I cannot high jump already " during sports practice . Anyway , what I could remember bout you back then was you were always hardworking and always tried your best to give points for Blue House . You would try the high jump over&over again non stop until you made it when the rest of the Blue House members would always feel less enthusiastic during high jump . You were also a good long distance runner but you will always feel down when you went against the top notch runners like Shima Shahrom , Akillah Mohd Noor , Christina . Yet , you still tried your best in everything that you've done . I still remember when you were in Form 2 I guess , you took part in the 3KM Jalan Kaki , and you were already at 2nd place but then , at the final round you were disqualified . God , I could see those disappointed expression on your faces but still you didn't gave up and you still took part on the following years .

Hehehe , when you came into our class when you were Form 2 , I still remember . Your bags were on the table and you were out somewhere . I asked people around , "Whose bag is this?" and they said it was your bag . I was liked "What ? Sherylee's joining us ?" . Then , when you came in , I said "Hiii Sherylee !" enthusiastically . You didn't hesitated to say Hi too even though you told me once you never knew me before . HAHA . Also , you were kind of scary back then . Short tempered and all .I remembered Nado always got scolded by you because she was sooooo NOISY back then . Hehehehehe . But you're better now .

Actually , I promised to keep this short . So , now it's point form now since it would be tiring reading from a paragraph right ? HAHA .

1. Like what the people above me here said about cursing , Russian don't know Bahasa Melayu . If they are making you annoyed or irritated on the bus or bump into you & didn't said sorry , just curse in Bahasa Melayu . Ahhh , I know you would be good at this .

2. There's always pervert everywhere , always be prepared to bring sharp things like key or pocket knife . Pepper spray would also work the magic !

3. You! Go and bulk up or something . I hope when you get back , you be sure not to be skinnier okay ?

4. When you see any Korean Med hottie , be sure to bring him back to Malaysia for me . HAHAHA

5. I don't want to hear you came back to Malaysia early because you failed your pre-Med . It's a competitive world out there Sherylee , and the chnace that you got here is one in a million . For sure , everyone is envy of you including me . I also want to further my studies in Russia . So , no hanky panky okay ?

6. Okay , since you have the privilege of being a Med student , don't forget to try for some laughing gas . I don't know if it's easy to get on hold of that thing but always try explore new things Sherylee since you're already there . HAHA . I'm asking you to do bad things . Ignore this .

7.Go and find a boyfriend in Russia . But not Russian please . We want you back in Malaysia . HAHA .

8. Since you're already there , always go travelling . Explore Russia and put it up on blog or something for us to see . Kekeke .

9. Maybe we'll visit you there so be prepared for 5TM World Trip :)

10. Don't do anything stupid like drunk-driving , drugs , joining the mafia or something .We don't want to see your pictures in local newspaper on "Malaysian Medstudent , Russian Mafia " . Kekekekeke.

11. Be sure to bring along our pictures in case you missed us . HAHA .

12. Don't miss us . It will be a burden to us if you said so because it will made us wanted to take the first flight in the morning to Russia to meet you . *sob sob* At the same time , we don't have money to Russia so maybe we have to swim across the ocean to meet you :)

13. Always remember . If there's any pervert harassing you , be sure to attack the groin . It's forever their weaknesses .

14. I want a boyfriend . Wish me luck :) Kekekeke . You also go & find a boyfriend so we can double date .

15. During winter , can you send me a snow man ? Send it in a parcel . I'll be waiting . I never seen a real snow before .

16. Don't get pregnant now . Finish your study first . You don't want your baby to rip off your assignment don't you ? HAHA . At least , wait for me if you want to get pregnant . Kekekeke .

17. Be yourself Sherylee. Don't ever change because I like the way you are .

18. When we are doing any gathering , we'll inform you so that we can do a little video conferencing :)

19. Eat well , sleep well , play well , socialize well , study well.

20. When you want to curse a Malaysian friend in case if he's being a jerk or pissing you off or something , of course you won't curse in Malay right ? Let me teach you one thing : "Ayyy , Shibbal no gesekki . " It means : " Fuck you , son of a bitch " . It's in Korean . It may be come in handy one day . HAHAHAHA . Just be sure not to say this in front of a Korean or else you'll get a bitch slap fro him . HAHA .



I want to write more but I guess the rest would complain seeing me posting a lot of things . SO , I'll guess I'll stop at 20 . Sherylee , the chance you're having right now is something everyone would want . So , take this chance and study smart . I want you to become a kick - ass doctor ! So , I guess I'll miss you then and seriously , don't you ever give up . All the best . Fighting!







==================


The other TMers also wish you luck and success over in foreign ground and will be praying for your success. Hopefully when you come back in 7 years, you're a certified doctor with the highest honors. Sherylee, go go go~!! :]



SHERYLEE, bottom line is...
WE LOVE YOU! <33


-Seroo
ps: sorry if the editing sucks. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home